Can’t decide whether to call a contractor because of the COVID-19 scare?
Here at Wahoo Air Conditioning, we give you the assurance that we do all the necessary precautions to ensure all of our aircon technicians are fit and healthy.
All our staff have been fully trained in the COVID-19 infection prevention and control.
We do not want to put our staff and customers’ health at risk. We took the initiative of giving our team training to keep them informed and skilled on how to ensure they will be COVID-19 free the moment they enter your premises.
The training covers:
1. The fundamentals of infection prevention and control for COVID-19.
This training module discussed the necessary things needed to know to prevent from getting infected with the virus, including:
- COVID-19 — what is it?
- Signs and symptoms
- Keeping safe — protecting yourself and others
- Myth busting
The module should take approximately thirty (30) minutes to complete, with quiz at the end.
2. How to protect yourself and the people you are caring for from infection with COVID-19
Key learning objectives include but not limited to:
- Understanding the basics about the COVID-19 virus, including how it is spread
- Describing what you do to protect yourself and others
- Knowing what to do if you develop symptoms
- Knowing what to do if the person you are caring for develops symptoms
- Telling the difference between myths and facts of COVID-19
(The training module can be accessed from the Department of Health website here.)
WAHOO Air conditioning has stepped up to keep the staff well informed on the existing COVID-19 Outbreak so we could continue working and serving with your air conditioner needs.
Since we value our customers’ health, we will continue to keep your house and offices warm this winter to reduce the lowering of your immune system which keeps you open to colds and flu.
We understand your need and expectations much more in this trying time.
Call us right away if you need help to install and maintain your air conditioners, from commercial, domestic to industrial fit-outs.
We ensure your safety and provide a solution for your air conditioning needs with long term satisfaction.
Is your business affected by the pandemic? We understand you.
If you need some more options payment wise, We do offer Zip as an alternative.